<VV> Final Reminder Classic Corvairs of River City (Sacramento) hosts April, 25-27, 2014 Spring Fling

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Wed Apr 23 19:41:33 EDT 2014

I want to remind everyone that Classic Corvais of River City,Sacramento,
CA has a fabulous Spring Fling 2014 mini-convention happening April
25-27, 2014, which is this coming weekend.The club members have put together an outstanding agenda as
well as some exeptional raffle prizes including a 3 day/2 night cabin
stay at Lake Tahoe, a BBQ dinner for 12 and a $300(!) gift certificate
to Clark’s Corvair.Your chances of winning are very good for wining some
great raffle prizes.

If you have been at one of CCRC’s mini-conventions before you know
how much fun they are.   Our last event featured all manners of Corvairs
including: early and lates, FC’s, V8’s, and Ultravans.   We expect to
see this same variety of our favorite cars there.

Thank you for your interest in the Classic Corvairs of River City Spring
Fling 2014.  Larry Forman has the Registration form and a map with list
of motels on the US Hwy 50 side.

The Form has all the event options and prices, swap meet spaces are
approx 10x20, size of normal vehicle parking spot.

Below is a schedule of activities, note there is a Pancake breakfast
Saturday am, put on by our President Larry Form and wife Rosie, pretty
good deal for $5, pay at breakfast.

Event Schedule of Activities

Friday April 25

Registration  3:00pm  - 5:30pm

Social hour            6:00pm

Dinner 7:00pm with guest speaker

Saturday April 26

Registration 7:30am  - 9:30 am

Swap meet           8:00am – 6pm or when sellers decide

Car Show 10:00am – 3:00pm

Pancake Breakfast ($5) 8:00am – 11:30am

Awards Banquet    Social hour  6:00pm

Dinner 7:00pm with guest speaker Seth Emerson

Sunday April 27

CA Auto Museum Tour 9:00am departure

If you need more information call Larry Forman at 916-216-9801 or email
him at larry at forman.net <mailto:larry at forman.net>.