<VV> excessive bounces

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Apr 24 09:35:07 EDT 2014

Generally you want to send to the vv-help address in the footer of the message, that goes to several folks who have admin access.

This particular problem has to do with a change in the way many of the large e-mail providers are handling mail, they made the change without any general warning.  We'll be upgrading and doing some config changes in the next week to address the problem.  In the long run it will reduce spam, but the lack of notice has left a lot of list providers like us with some issues.

--Bryan