<VV> 140 exhaust tube alignment

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:47:52 EDT 2014

All, The saga continues with trying to get my corsa back on the road. One nagging issue after another. Solved the rocker arm alignment issue by cutting, rotating and welding pushrod guides to allow perfect alignment. Thanks Chuck! While installing the left side head yesterday I observed the #6 exhaust tube was touching the cylinder head stud. This is caused by the tube being rotated and the flattened portion is not allowing for clearance. How do I rotate tube back into its proper position. It appears that this may have been like this from factory, or replaced incorrectly.Should I start looking for a replacement tube?1965 140 heads.Thanks, Jim Cuneo 140/turbo norcal