<VV> Bring A Trailer Rampside

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 25 17:03:53 EDT 2014

I would not put a turbo in a Rampside so you will have no competition from
me.

The side looks to be primarily Bondo.  I assume that this is the "good"
side.  Why didn't he show you the ramp, I wonder.

Notice the camber on the LR?  Should be + not -.

It better be cheap and you better be prepared to do a LOT of work.

MHO

Later, JR