<VV> Bring A Trailer Rampside

flat6vair2 at comcast.net flat6vair2 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 17:33:46 EDT 2014

the ebay listing shows the ramp ... engine, interior etc

but the pictures of the outside do make it look like it is full of bondo.....not sure if its the reflection of the body work. Leave that to better eyes than mine.

Raised the engine portion of the bed to accommodate the turbo -- seems nicely done. Then they weighted done the lid with the air suspension stuff. well guess that left the rest of the bed intact for stuff

the camber is wrong because it has been lowered so much ....at least in the pics.

Would really need to walk around it in person to give a fair estimate.....if done right -- no bondo, 15K plus? if done with bondo, 7-8k tops. workmanship counts.

This is not a typical driver - more of a show vehicle -- turbo and trick air susp point it that direction. a 95 is best of a driver FC from what been posted here in the past.

mho
tim mahler