<VV> Corvair boat (FREE)

Craig C. Miller craig_miller01 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 01:11:33 EDT 2014

I had a Glaspar hulled Wayne 100 for a while. Matt and I commiserated quite
a bit on these. His seemed to do okay but mine had been rebuilt and the PO
had removed the sheet metal thrown out some of it. I never cured it from
overheating and melted the cast aluminum exhaust while testing, Matt helped
me get new exhaust made. I fixed a lot of things on that boat but never did
get it completely sorted out. If you want a fun project to tinker with, are
handy and have lots of time go for it. If you just want to go boating keep
looking.

Although for free I'd probably take it and give it another try..

Craig in Sacramento

vairboy at aol.com

Message: 4