<VV> Thanks Bryan

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 30 23:32:01 EDT 2014

All those bounce notifications should stop now.  Bryan Blackwell, who
maintains our equipment and software for VV has put his computer knowledge
to work again.

Dennis has been reinstating folks who were bounced (some more than once)
until such time as Bryan (who was out of town) could get to the equipment.

If the problem affected your VV enjoyment in the meantime, we are sorry.
But, things should be back to normal (maybe even a bit better) by the time
you read this.

Thanks again, Bryan.

Later, JR

---