<VV> Electronic Ign System

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 13:23:56 EDT 2014

Smitty Says;  Great synopsis of various electronic systems Seth.  I am sure
from a racing standpoint they all have something to offer over stock
systems.One thing came strongly to mind for me when I read Jeff's first
post.  The question of" who would I be talking to if I responded".  Would it
be some asskicking dragster driver that turns 10,000 between shifts, or a
newbie that wants to put something shiny in his car that will make all the
little boys stand around and marvel at it.  No answer to that, so I could
keep my opinions to myself.  But I won't do that because too many on the
list don't realize that they must provide better information if they expect
us to assist in their needs.  As well as you know me, what kind of answer
would you give if I were to ask what ignition system would best suit my
needs on my car.  Would you assume Spike the Road Racer, The Wagon which
hauls my camper around, or Queenie the Spyder convert which gets out of the
garage twice a year?  Got to know which car and what I intend to do with it.
Right?