<VV> Electronic Ign System

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Fri Aug 1 13:47:55 EDT 2014

way back when, I remember (or 'seem to remember) that people would go to
dual-point systems for various reasons, including that they were more
resistant to point float at high rpm.
Now, most of them were prob running V-8s, and I guess a six would have a
lot less tendency to float points?
For that matter, a coil that only serves a V-8 up to 5000 would serve a
six to 5000 *8/6 =  6700 rpm.

wondering...

Jay