<VV> PG leak

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 08:52:37 EDT 2014

 I have a PG leak I cannot find. It is not the pan as a new gasket is installed, the seal for the shift cable is new, the seal for the TV lever is new, the gasket between the PG and the Differential is new.

 If I carefully clean the PG with brake cleaner and use the dry finger test, there is no evidence of fluid at the TV lever, or at the shift cable area or the pan gasket.

 It will leak a large puddle in about a week of just siting in the garage. It seems to leak from somewhere to the rear of the pan, but above it.

 I am rally stumped. Any suggestions?