<VV> PG leak

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 09:10:45 EDT 2014

PG to Diff gasket (check that bolts are tight; or possibly the Governor
"O"-ring are the first two possibilities that come to mind.

George Jones
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)  (since 1987)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom
'67 Monza Coupe Custom