<VV> [fastvair] Repair to engine oil pan bolt holes

jfrost1207 at aol.com jfrost1207 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 10:00:55 EDT 2014

I have used many types of inserts and prefer the Heliecoil for two reasons. One they go in flush with the surface and two they are Stainless Steel. Another aspect is that different inserts ( Same Thread Size ) require different hole size. Why this is important is that if you use the smaller size first and it would get damaged , it can be replaced with a larger Diameter insert. ( I believe the Timesert and the Helicoil are about the same OD ) Jack Frostvair Garage