<VV> 1967 Monza Fuel Tank Removal Sway Bar Question

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Aug 4 14:47:47 EDT 2014

huh.
That looks pretty annoying.
IF there's room to insert a replacement bolt from the other side of the
crossmember, you could just cut that one.

Otherwise, I'd be torn between denting the tank for clearance and prying
the clamp open.
Seems like dropping the crossmember (even just enough to get the bolt
out) would be a real bother.

c'mon - there must be some seasoned experience out there!

Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---