<VV> tappity-tap-tap WATER

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 16:54:26 EDT 2014

Nothing better than an internal steam cleaning apparently.  (Kids, don't try this at home).
Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

I washed the inside of my moter out with WATER and now it runs like new with no tapping at all. It has always tapped since I purchased it in 2003.
DETAILS: Early this year I was at work and the car was in a flood. After the water receeded I drained the crankcase(over2quarts water B4 any oil came out)had to pull plugs and blow out cylnders, wipe moisture from inside distributer, etc. On initial drive all tappets clacked like crazy until they pumpped up with new oil.

Second oil change was done almost immediately. The car had been run only 2miles or so and you would have thought the oil had 50000 miles on it. It was filthy. DID WATER FLUSH THE ENGINE CLEAN?

The car has never run better. With no tapping ever even after sitting a week or 3. I am glad the car is running so good but do not want to see it full of water again.....

Ask me about my story at the DACC HOMECOMING Aug. 21,22,23,24

Dave Foster
63 Spyder
Westlake,OH