<VV> Traveling Corvair- '69 red Monza- Tacoma Convention

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Tue Aug 5 19:41:46 EDT 2014

The original foam seats need some new foam to hold you up and, unless some
of the springs are broken, that's all for a comfortable ride for long
distances.  I don't know why people complain about Corvair seats when they
are judging foam components that are almost 50 years old!  Of course they
need rebuilding and most upholstery shops are equipped to replace or repair
any metal components of the seat that need it along with new molded foam
from Clark's.

RonH