<VV> Traveling Corvair- '69 red Monza- Tacoma Convention

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Aug 5 19:45:45 EDT 2014

I agree Paul.  We drove our RED '65 Corvair 4,200 round trip miles in 14
days from Rochester, MN to Tacoma, WA.  The two things that separated us
from the new cars was no AC and no cruise control.  Our butts weren't a
problem because of the Corbeau seats.  Fuel capacity wasn't an issue,
either, because at 24 mpg overall, the fuel capacity exceeded my bladder
capacity.  The car handled great and was able to run with the big dogs as
evidenced by a 93 mph speeding ticket.  Like you, lots of comments, honks,
thumbs-up, etc.  All of the comments were positive.  So, get in your
Corvair and see the USA in your vintage Chevrolet.

​

Dave Keillor