<VV> 1967 Monza 3" Fuel filler pipe hose $7.50 with shipping ?

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 00:14:11 EDT 2014

LOL, I just bought mine from Clarks when I had my tank out and all the
gaskets, clamps, hoses with new ss tank strap hooks etc  and sender ring
were about $55. I got new felt at wallys world in the fabric dept. The hose
in question was $7.85. For the $25 you spent on the 1 hose I got all the
hoses and clamps.
I've attached a picture.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red