<VV> Roller tip rockers...I know it's been covered before

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:07:52 EDT 2014

Mike, there are lots of options for roller rockers without modifications
that may not work. Try Clarks Corvairs, Corvair Specialties, and I found
Crower and Harland Sharp brands at places like Summit Racing or Jegs. Just
do a google search for Corvair roller rockers.

Personally, I went with Clarks because I knew the product would be right
and 3 years and 7 k miles with no issues has worked well.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red