<VV> Roller tip rockers...I know it's been covered before

M Stevens viewmastermik at netscape.net
Thu Aug 7 20:14:20 EDT 2014

I have been looking, and have found a few options avail. The ones that I am looking at, the stud mounted self aligning kind, need a little work to make them fit the Corvair architecture.
I am also weighing the cost/benefits against that of a simple valve job.
I'm not gonna race this thing, just have a little "spirited" driving from time to time. I was originally inquiring if anyone had had any experience with the Comp Cams small block ford product line.

Mike
500 sedan 110 PG White/Red
Monza Sedan "turbo'd" 110 SU conversion

Sent from my putt putt phone...

Personally, I went with Clarks because I knew the product would be right and 3 years and 7 k miles with no issues has worked well.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red