<VV> <vv> steering box slop

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:46:43 EDT 2014

Excellent thanks.  Matt Nall why is the wheel being centered critical?  I
ask because I want to know if you mean the steering wheel or box has to be
centered, the wheel was way off center originally but when I removed it to
fix the signal cancel function I reinstalled it so it's straight when the
car is going straight.