<VV> steering box slop

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:52:02 EDT 2014

Thanks for the congrats Doug =)

Excellent detailed reply, this helps a lot.  I'll go through these
instructions when I attempt to adjust it.  I've only had cause to take the
pitman arm on one Corvair before and it most definitely did not want to
come off.  I'll check the manual for the procedure, I've got a pickle fork
set now if that is the right way to do it.

Ray