<VV> Corvairs, Corvair parts new and used for sale

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Tue Aug 12 11:28:34 EDT 2014

If you haven't been to a good old fashioned Corvair Swap
Meet lately, then you should check out the DACC Corvair
Homecoming event next weekend in Plymouth, Michigan. If
you have plenty of time on your hands like me (retired)
then come early and experience the Woodward Dream Cruise
on August 16th.

The DACC Homecoming will happen on August 21st through the
24th at the Comfort Inn on Ann Arbor Rd at the I-275
expressway exit - #28. There are all kinds of activities
as well as food and drink for those registered for the
weekend. However, if you have just a few hours to spare
and want to see more than 100 Corvairs parked in one place
at one time AND a super-sized Corvair Swap Meet then this
is your event! There are already over 30 swap spaces
reserved with vendors coming from Wisconsin, Indiana,
Ohio, Pennsylvania and even New Joisey! There will be a
large contingent of Corvair enthusiasts from Ontario,
Canada as well. There will be several complete Corvairs
available for purchase at the meet. We even have a silent
auction for a nice '64 Monza coupe that just needs a
little love and a new set of spider gears in the diff.

This event is the highlight of my Corvair Year. I'll be
out in the parking lot at the Comfort Inn making sure that
all of the vendors have ample space for their wares. Of
course if any Caveman parts show up I might beat you to
them!