<VV> Corvairs, Corvair parts new and used for sale

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 12 13:47:43 EDT 2014

Hi Pete,

The wagon is just about ready for the trip, we'll see you there!  I have a few odds and ends on my shopping list, the Corvairs have been all good this year so I'm going to try and bring something back for each one of them (they pout when I don't).  Same as you, this is our big event on the Corvair calendar this year.

--Bryan