<VV> Corvairs, Corvair parts new and used for sale

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 12 15:19:21 EDT 2014

I was planning on it, but it turns out that there are two conflicts which
have gotten in the way of attending.  I'm encouraging others from CCE to
make it and I also encourage anyone who has thought about attending this
annual event to do their best to make it there.  You will NOT be
disappointed!

Later, JR