<VV> Grabby brakes

jlstuk at juno.com jlstuk at juno.com
Tue Aug 12 16:49:02 EDT 2014

Harry, my 66 Corsa V8 with silicone fluid sits a lot because I have other cars to drive. The brakes pull a lot when I first drive it. They get much better the more I drive. I'm guessing that rust on the drum surface may be the cause. When you had the reoccurring problems with the right front were you just replacing the insides of the wheel cylinder. Did you hone the inside of the cylinder? Could you have a restricted brake hose on the left in addition to the leaking cylinder on the right? Jim