<VV> 1965 Corsa Wanted

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 13:42:53 EDT 2014

A fellow in my local club has a friend who is trying to relive his youth
by replicating his first car, a 1965 Corsa turbo coupe with a 4 speed,
white with red interior.

The color combination and turbo are very important, other options not
so. He's looking for a reasonably stock car, a really nice driver that's
“turn-key.” While a car a days drive from the NY metro area would be
nice, traveling is possible for the right car.

If you have or know of such a car available, please contact HIM, not me,
at this email: tim at bristolnj.com