<VV> 1965 Corsa Wanted

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 18:02:51 EDT 2014

It's not a '65 Corsa turbo and it's not red, but this low-mileage '66 four-door near Columbus, Ohio, is nice:

FOR SALE -- 1966 Corvair Monza 4-door hardtop, Mist Blue, 140 hp/automatic, only 27,200 miles, looks and runs great, asking $8,000. Call Max Peoples at 614-327-4652 or email maxjohn2 at yahoo.com.

Max Peoples is an old-timer in the Mid-Ohio Vair Force.

--Tom Berg