<VV> Starting 4 year Dormant Car

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:53:55 EDT 2014

Also, If the carbs are getting gas usually you can keep it going by using
the throttle by pumping gas from the accelerator pumps and I assume Smitty
tried that. Since its had several sets of carbs on it, the filters would
have been checked for flow too.
Right Smitty?
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 coupe 4 speed Red/Red