<VV> Dormant car

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sat Aug 16 00:20:31 EDT 2014

Smitty Says;  Several have suggested bad electrics, either ballast wire or
other connection.  No way.  Not with the contionus fat spart in the test rig
when the engine was running.  Just to satisfy you all and my self, I said I
would hot wire it next time I am there.  Others questioned the carb filters.
They are not restricted at all.   New filters were part of the rebuild.  As
for jigging the throttle when it is dieing, that never helped and neither
did shooting a fine jet of fuel down the car throat.  When the engine is
running it sounds pretty good but then just gets weaker and weaker till it
craps out.
Got the Spyder in a really really big shew tomorrow.  (If that escapes you,
ask some old guy about Ed Sullivan)  Around 400 cars.  Going to relax.