<VV> OT: but the latest in All Electric cars?

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sun Aug 17 00:48:55 EDT 2014

On 8/16/2014 9:07 PM, Jim Becker via VirtualVairs wrote:
> I started to read it but quit as soon as I read "special formula of
> ionic charge-carrying salt water ".  Reminded me of learium.
>
> Jim Becker
lol!

anyway, hp of vehicle is kind of irrelevant - except as an indicator of
how quickly the batteries can be drawn down.
regarding the batteries - I guess we can hope there's some truth in
there with the snake oil...

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---