<VV> clutch cable

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 21:57:41 EDT 2014

Ken, sounds like a great temp repair. However, years ago I had my cable
break and I simply shifted without the clutch, very carefully matching
engine speed to the cars speed. Luckily, I did not have to stop, but even
then, I have heard of guys starting the car in first then carefully
shifting up to drive and managing speed.
Mark Durham, Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe Red/Red 4 speed.