<VV> A Devin in some area code or other (precious little Corvair)

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 15:06:27 EDT 2014

On balance, I gotta go with Frank B. on this one.  His subsequent
observation of the overall time spent looking up the number for many
people far outweighing the time for one person to include the location
just seals the deal.

Steven Serenska

 As long as Ron Hinz has been a member here have you all forgotten where he lives?

 I forwarded it to a few other forums and no one complained.....  hopefully they just called!

At $15k  and in the US.....a rare item like this....who cares where it's at, unless buying...????

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages