<VV> Sticking Blocker Rings

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Mon Aug 25 09:49:10 EDT 2014

Another thing that would be wort trying is a conversation with the
people at Red Line Lubricants <http://www.redlineoil.com/>.  I've talked
with them several times and they have always given me great advice.
They specialize in high end lubrication products for racing and other
demanding applications.  Nice guys, very knowledgeable tech support
folks.  --J.B.