<VV> Homecoming Leftovers

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 15:05:21 EDT 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed the DACC Homecoming. I went to the very first one...
and was not able to get back until this one! Lotsa nice cars, a sizable
swap meet, catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

I bought a Rampside there! Okay, it was a Structo model, but it's a
Rampside.

I was a swap meet vendor and came home satisfied, with a lighter truck
and a heavier wallet. But I do have some leftovers if anyone's
interested. Certainly part of the reason these did not sell is that they
don't exactly fit in your pocket...

(1) 1965 Corsa 4-speed transaxle, complete (differential and
transmission). What makes it a Corsa tramsaxle? Only the numbers stamped
onto the diff case, otherwise it is the same as any other 4-speed
transaxle for a 1965 Corvair car. Homecoming asking price was $150, but
the asking price is now dropped to $125 and offers are invited.

(2) 1964 front suspension crossmember, original and rock-solid, it will
fit any 1960-64 Corvair car but because it is a '64 it will accommodate
the factory anti-sway bar. Homecoming asking price was $75, but the
asking price is now dropped to $65 and offers are invited.

(3) Set of rear coil springs for 1961-62 station wagons, original (used)
GM springs, not repros. Homecoming asking price was $25 for the pair,
but the asking price is now dropped to $20 and offers are invited.

(4) Set of rear coil springs for 1964 coupes and sedans (not
convertible), the correct left- and right-hand set, original (used) GM
springs, not repros. Homecoming asking price was $25 for the pair, but
the asking price is now dropped to $20 and offers are invited.

The springs are readily shipable but the transaxle and crossmember are
not. I'm located in western New Jersey, along I-78. Delivery to Hershey
is available at no charge because I am planning to take these parts
there anyway.

Congratulations and thanks to DACC for an enjoyable event!

--Bob