<VV> Need car hauler recommendation to ship from N. Liberty, IA to Sacramento, CA

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Mon Aug 25 20:56:39 EDT 2014

We took the plunge and Rosie Walker bought her very own 1954 Nash Metro
convertible!    It is similar to her first car and she has missed it for
a very long time.  We need to find a car hauler to ship it from N.
Liberty, IA to Sacramento, CA or about 1832 miles (roughly).   These are
relatively small and light cars (under 2000 lbs.), but the paint is very
nice and we want it to arrive the same way.   Please let me know if you
have any good, reasonable and trustworthy car haulers.

Thanks,

Larry Forman and Rosie Walker

---