<VV> Need car hauler recommendation to ship from N. Liberty, IA to Sacramento, CA

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Mon Aug 25 23:44:13 EDT 2014

Hi
Every year I go to Hershey (first part of October) to sell my
leather license plates.  I don’t need my truck and trailer to
show my plates, but I take it anyway to haul stuff for others
to and from Hershey.  This year I’m hauling a car to NEB and
then probably pick up another car in MICH to Hershey.  I don’t
have a return haul (for a car) but I am returning through IA
to visit an old high-school buddy (who used to own a ‘62
Corvair coupe) in Ankeny which is just over 100 miles west
of North Liberty.   I’ll probably be driving I-80 anyway, which
goes right next to North Liberty.
Unfortunately, I generally head home via I-29/I-90 to
WASH state.  I pull a 24’ enclosed trailer with a RAM
Cummins Diesel.  I’ve hauled everything from 1905 Cadillacs
to a  1938  MG SA Tickford Drophead coupe.

If you don’t come up with anything suitable, let me know.
Or, if you hear of anyone that needs parts hauled either
way (or a car haul westward), please let me know.
Super thanks.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
www.leatherplates.com