<VV> Need car hauler recommendation to ship from N. Liberty, IA to Sacramento, CA

buhog at cox.net buhog at cox.net
Tue Aug 26 09:14:39 EDT 2014

I recently had a car ( 1962 Buick Skylark ) transported from Minnesota to Ohio. I looked online for a suitable transport company, I decided to use Cavalier Auto Transport. The reviews online were very good, and I was also very concerned about the car upon arrival.  Their price was about the best and with all the favorable reviews I decided to give them a shot. The car arrived sooner than originally  thought and arrived in perfect condition. My contact with Cavalier was a gentleman named Preet, a very nice guy that answered all my emails and phone calls within an hour, and maintained great communication with me. I would strongly recommend you contact Preet and see if he can help you out.   Good Luck, Al Blake.