<VV> For the Corvair Collector that thinks they have everything?

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:39:54 EDT 2014

Keep in mind that the configuration has the drive axle ahead of the engine,
just like in our Corvair's. So it is safe? to assume that in that
configuration it would take a reverse rotation engine to couple to that
drive train? I would conclude the Studebaker engine was a reverse drive
engine also.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed