<VV> For the Corvair Collector that thinks they have everything?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 28 01:30:50 EDT 2014

Well, I posted this our at the Studebaker Driver's Club forum and they
say it is NOT a Weasel built by Studebaker.

Studebaker Weasels are not aluminum. And the Weasel has many little
wheels to drive the track, not a few big ones. This vehicle was probably
built with the Corvair engine originally.

Frank DuVal