<VV> no idle cabruator

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 18:20:01 EDT 2014

Just reinstalled the 4 carbs on my Fitch. Problem is that one will not respond to any idle speed adjustments. Even totally disconnected from all linkage, it will not come down to a reasonable idle speed.  The Idle adjustment screw apparently can not reduce the speed. I took it out to prove the point.

 Carbs were removed last April and stored in a box, dry condition's etc.

 I'll pull carbtomorrow and look for some mechanical interference with the throttle plate. Any other suggestions?