<VV> no idle cabruator

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:27:10 EDT 2014

Michael, what kind linkage do you have? Is the problem the other carb on
that side? If you are running the primary and secondary system only the
primary should be adjustable. Baring something like that, you have a air
leak. My 2 carb motor will idle up just from taking the distributer hose
off the advance, so it doesn't take much. Were all your carb insulators not
cracked and gaskets new?
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe