<VV> Looking for previous owner of my Corvair

Wade Lanning wblanning at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 17:21:02 EST 2014

In August I bought a 1967 Monza coupe, Marina Blue with blue interior. I'm in Virginia and I believe I'm the 5th owner. I was told the original (first) owner's name might be Robert Wilkins from South Carolina. I don't know where in SC he lived. Does anyone happen to know him or how I can reach him? I looked in some older CORSA rosters but didn't see him listed. I'd like to contact him about the car.

Thanks,
Wade Lanning