<VV> Looking for previous owner of my Corvair

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Dec 2 18:04:19 EST 2014

Good luck with your search ~ it's good to know the provenance of our cars if
possible.

This is one idea that Corsa might take up, (if not a invasion of privacy?)
since we already have a registry of 1969 Corvair (or which there only 6000),
but could be expanded to include all members Corvairs?

My recent acquisition came with "Corsa" and "Ventura Corvair Club" stickers
on the windshield and right vent window, but the prior owner bought it from
a dealer (for his wife who thought it was a Camaro)

So apparently was formerly owned by someone in a local (?) club and I would
also like to contact him or her!

Would there be any support for this effort, or is it even feasible?

I would be interested to know where my former Vairs are now ~ would anyone
else?

Charlie