<VV> 69 140 gas

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Dec 6 20:59:34 EST 2014

Set the timing appropriate for pump gas. Your pump gas is the premium
available for your area, right?

Of course if you have a modified engine with 12:1 compression, you need
expert help. They will chime in.

Or, if you now have 12:1 compression due to carbon build up, run water
through it to clean it out. Follow instructions carefully.

Frank DuVal