<VV> Fw: 69 140 gas

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Dec 6 22:25:31 EST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: hank kaczmarek
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 10:05 PM
To: Frank DuVal
Subject: Re:  69 140 gas

Search out 93 octane NO ETHANOL Gas  Will help some.
If you're not sure you want to use the water cleaning system you can use GM
TOP END ENGINE CLEANER, Available from the General.
Don't have to worry about hydro-locking your motor, and gets the job done.

I run a couple of tanks of 110LL Avgas a year through my Monza.   Timing
adjustment will help.  But you really need the NON ETHANOL gas if you can
find it. Ethanol gas ruins carbs from the inside out. And it kills octane.
Usually can be found near boat launching places.

HANK