<VV> 69 140 gas

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 22:08:34 EST 2014

Ralph, the highest octane no alcohol gas (91 octane) works fine in my high
compression (190 PSI) 110.
If I have to use the alcohol stuff, yes, it idles poorly and does not run
as smooth otherwise.

I used to use aviation fuel, too, when it was a lot cheaper. Even my lawn
mower ran better on it!

Its one of the reasons I'm going to the EFI from Clark's when I have the
money saved up. The computer
can compensate for the poor gas.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho