<VV> '65 Corvair heater "FAN" motor shaft keyed?

Bob R Gilbert corvairbob at bresnan.net
Tue Dec 9 15:32:54 EST 2014

Clark`s shows a metal blower wheel, fan, #C2778 in stock for $45.55. Oreilly`s
shows a metal wheel that should fit for $14.99. If you go with the aftermarket
part be sure to take your old parts with you. I looked it up for a `75 Chevy
PU. If you tell the Kid behind the counter it is for a Corvair they get all
confused.      (-;
Bob