<VV> '65 Corvair heater "FAN" motor shaft keyed?

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Dec 9 15:35:55 EST 2014

The 35345 at AutoZone shows a plastic fan where the others show a motor only.  Does the plastic fan fit our cars?

Joel McGregor

From: VirtualVairs [virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] on behalf of Bob R Gilbert via VirtualVairs [virtualvairs at corvair.org]
Subject: Re: <VV> '65 Corvair heater "FAN" motor shaft keyed?

Clark`s shows a metal blower wheel, fan, #C2778 in stock for $45.55. Oreilly`s
shows a metal wheel that should fit for $14.99. If you go with the aftermarket
part be sure to take your old parts with you. I looked it up for a `75 Chevy
PU. If you tell the Kid behind the counter it is for a Corvair they get all
confused.      (-;
Bob