<VV> Anyone ever use a "Car Bag" for dry winter storage?

ERIC HICKS copter at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 22 13:36:18 EST 2014

In the Pacific Northwest, we get lots of moisture in the Winter (as everyone likely knows).   Condensation during the cold spells is driving me nuts in my non-heated storage space for my '61Monza.   I  have a soft cover, and is stored inside, but getting periodic condensation.  I have seen the zippered car bags advertised, but nothing is better than a good reference before a purchase.  Does anyone have one,or perhaps knows whether they are a viable product???    Thanks in advance...  and, Merry Christmas...

     ----------::::----------
              __][___
           ~~~/~~~~
                /