<VV> Anyone ever use a "Car Bag" for dry winter storage?

Bob bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Mon Dec 22 14:55:15 EST 2014

HI,
We are just north of the San Juan islands so we have similar problems with
our UltraVan and our boat.
What I have found works the best is a large RV cover for both. They are a
large fit and allow air from our windy weather to circulate around the
outside.
On the inside I have a small fan to keep the air circulating and a couple of
Drizall (sp?) canisters to absorb moisture. They are available at any RV or
marine outlet.
Regards,
Bob